Do you have difficulty understanding seasonal festivals, daily rhythms and what a Waldorf home looks and feels like? Do you have challenges with your child’s behavior? Do you want more parental participation, but just don’t know how or where to begin? Do you run out of ideas or inspiration on your Waldorf journey?
˃˃˃ Here Is What You Will Gain From Reading This Book:
– ‘Tis the Season
– The Holidays
– Martinmas Circle
– The Yule Festival
– Martin and the Poor Man
– We Give Thanks
– Peace and Joy
– Celebrating Winter Solstice
– Winter Solstice Celebrations
– Pippi’s Cookies (Pepparkakor)
– Here We Go a Wassailin’ Punch
– Memories: An Irish Christmas
– Good Old Fashioned Egg Nog
– Celebrating Chanukah
– Festival of Lights Recipes
– Ramadan: The Month of Fasting
– Christmas Eve and the Twelve Days of Christmas
– Sweet Bread for Yule Rituals
– Kwanzaa Celebrations
– Recipe for the Seventh Night
– Wise Women: Pages of Shared Wisdom
– Rebirth of the Sun
– Joseph – The Shepherds Play in Waldorf Schools
– Love in Action through Interest, Empathy, Caring & Kindness
˃˃˃ Who Needs To Read This Book?
– You are a Waldorf homeschooler who needs inspiration
– You have challenges with your child’s behaviors.
– You want to try something different but you don’t know where to start.
– You have secret feelings of doubt that maybe homeschooling is not for you.
– You need some ideas for simple crafts and activities to do with your child.
˃˃˃ The Time Is Now
Written from the heart and from over 20 years of experience in the Waldorf world, Kytka Hilmar-Jezek shares ideas, tips and wisdom gained from parenting three children in the Waldorf way, both homeschooling and unschooling as well as working at a Waldorf School. Waldorf Talk Volume One, Number 1 is the January and February edition of the Waldorf Community Exchange (known as WCE), a holistic journal for parents inspired by Waldorf Education, Homeschooling and Anthroposophy. It is a wonderful (and classic) edition for all Steiner or Waldorf inspired homeschoolers.
- : http://www.amazon.com/Waldorf-Talk-Education-Inspired-Homeschooling-ebook/dp/B00QP9T28G/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1433877857&sr=1-1&keywords=waldorf+inspired
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/2940152223132
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1005741485
- : http://store.kobobooks.com/Search/Query?fcmedia=Book&query=9781513076850
- : http://www.scribd.com/book/268492569