Do you have difficulty understanding seasonal festivals, daily rhythms and what a Waldorf home looks and feels like? Do you have challenges with your child’s behavior? Do you want more parental participation, but just don’t know how or where to begin? Do you run out of ideas or inspiration on your Waldorf journey?
˃˃˃ Here Is What You Will Gain From Reading This Book:
– May Day Celebrations
– Information on Beltane and Celtic Fire Celebrations
– The history of maypoles
– Babbling brooks and field frolics
– Verses, rhythms and rhymes
– Making miniature maypoles
– The temperaments in the forest
– Waldorf Inspired Christian Curriculum
– The Terrific Two’s – A shift in perception
– Children and their worlds
– Nurturing the nature of children
– Sacred oak poems
– Work in the Kindergarten – what a day looks like
– Understanding art in the Waldorf curriculum
– Losing a favorite Waldorf doll
– Explaining things to children
– The nature table
– Moving into a new home
– Getting rid of plastic toys
– Lost or dying pets and helping children cope
– At Home in Kitty Kottage
– Fingerknitting & How to Fingerknit
– Finger knitting Verse
– Finger knitting Story
– Handwork Verses
˃˃˃ Who Needs To Read This Book?
– You are a Waldorf homeschooler who needs inspiration
– You have challenges with your child’s behaviors.
– You want to try something different but you don’t know where to start.
– You have secret feelings of doubt that maybe homeschooling is not for you.
– You need some ideas for simple crafts and activities to do with your child.
˃˃˃ The Time Is Now
Written from the heart and from over 20 years of experience in the Waldorf world, Kytka Hilmar-Jezek shares ideas, tips and wisdom gained from parenting three children in the Waldorf way, both homeschooling and unschooling as well as working at a Waldorf School. Waldorf Talk Volume One, Number 3 is the May and June edition of the Waldorf Community Exchange (known as WCE), a holistic journal for parents inspired by Waldorf Education, Homeschooling and Anthroposophy. It is a wonderful (and classic) edition for all Steiner or Waldorf inspired homeschoolers.
- : http://www.amazon.com/Waldorf-Talk-Education-Inspired-Homeschooling-ebook/dp/B00C8G7GDI/ref=sr_1_7?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1433877504&sr=1-7&keywords=waldorf
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/2940152161311
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1005813264
- : http://store.kobobooks.com/Search/Query?fcmedia=Book&query=9781513049847
- : http://www.scribd.com/book/268509171