Do you have difficulty understanding seasonal festivals, daily rhythms and what a Waldorf home looks and feels like? Do you have challenges with your child’s behavior? Do you want more parental participation, but just don’t know how or where to begin? Do you run out of ideas or inspiration on your Waldorf journey?
˃˃˃ Here Is What You Will Gain From Reading This Book:
– Wind Wands and Fairy (of Faerie) Ribbons.
– An understanding of the Temperaments, including Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic and Phlegmatic.
– The temperaments and lunchboxes.
– How to experience Easter with spirit.
– Living grass Easter baskets, planting bulb, egg hunts and Easter trees (or Easter branches).
– Spring cleaning, inside and out.
– Daily routines for children.
– Spring in the woods.
– Meet me at the clothesline.
– How many books are enough?
– Learning to relax and trust yourself.
– Appropriate takes for the early years.
– Television in the Waldorf home.
˃˃˃ Who Needs To Read This Book?
– You are a Waldorf homeschooler who needs inspiration
– You have challenges with your child’s behaviors.
– You want to try something different but you don’t know where to start.
– You have secret feelings of doubt that maybe homeschooling is not for you.
– You need some ideas for simple crafts and activities to do with your child.
˃˃˃ The Time Is Now
Written from the heart and from over 20 years of experience in the Waldorf world, Kytka Hilmar-Jezek shares ideas, tips and wisdom gained from parenting three children in the Waldorf way, both homeschooling and unschooling as well as working at a Waldorf School. Waldorf Talk Volume One, Number 2 is the March and April edition of the Waldorf Community Exchange (known as WCE), a holistic journal for parents inspired by Waldorf Education, Homeschooling and Anthroposophy. It is a wonderful (and classic) edition for all Steiner or Waldorf inspired homeschoolers.
- : http://www.amazon.com/Waldorf-Talk-Education-Inspired-Homeschooling-ebook/dp/B00C3QAJBO/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1433877703&sr=1-8&keywords=waldorf+homeschool
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/2940152202137
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1005743798
- : http://store.kobobooks.com/Search/Query?fcmedia=Book&query=9781513056999
- : http://www.scribd.com/book/268492586