Do you have difficulty understanding seasonal festivals, daily rhythms and what a Waldorf home looks and feels like? Do you have challenges with your child’s behavior? Do you want more parental participation, but just don’t know how or where to begin? Do you run out of ideas or inspiration on your Waldorf journey? If so, then this book can help!
˃˃˃ Here Is What You Will Gain From Reading This Book:
– Inspiration for New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, and beginning a New Year.
– A Waldorf wet-on-wet painting lesson.
– A Main Lesson Block on puppetry and having a Waldorf style puppet show.
– Information on making a Waldorf doll and sources for doll patterns and doll makers.
– Why it’s important to work and play in a child’s routine.
– Questions answered on nightmares, night terrors, defiance, discipline, rhythm, setting up a child’s room or environment, parent-toddler group pros and cons and more.
– Storytelling facts including therapeutic stories, parables, Grimm’s fairy tales, Norse myths, folk lore and the uses of enchantment.
– Socialization challenges and signs of over stimulation and sensory overload.
– Hearth and home and Blessings on your house.
˃˃˃ Who Needs To Read This Book?
– You are a Waldorf homeschooler who needs inspiration
– You have challenges with your child’s behaviors.
– You want to try something different but you don’t know where to start.
– You have secret feelings of doubt that maybe homeschooling is not for you.
– You need some ideas for simple crafts and activities to do with your child.
˃˃˃ The Time Is Now
Written from the heart and from over 20 years of experience in the Waldorf world, Kytka Hilmar-Jezek shares ideas, tips and wisdom gained from parenting three children in the Waldorf way, both homeschooling and unschooling as well as working at a Waldorf School. Waldorf Talk Volume One, Number 1 is the January and February edition of the Waldorf Community Exchange (known as WCE), a holistic journal for parents inspired by Waldorf Education, Homeschooling and Anthroposophy. It is a wonderful (and classic) edition for all Steiner or Waldorf inspired homeschoolers.
- : http://www.amazon.com/Waldorf-Talk-Education-Inspired-Homeschooling-ebook/dp/B00C3MO48W/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1433877616&sr=1-5&keywords=waldorf+education
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/2940152193732
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1005813746
- : http://store.kobobooks.com/Search/Query?fcmedia=Book&query=9781513036649
- : http://www.scribd.com/book/268509160