• The Fatal Mistakes Self-Published Authors Often Make
• How to Identify and Reach Your Target Audience for Free
• How to Get Reviews for Your Self-Published Book
• How to Put Together a Marketing Plan for Your Book
• Additional Avenues for Promotion (Beyond the Obvious Ones)
• What Should Your Website Include?
• Does it Pay to Hire a Publicist?
• The Cost and Elements of Independent Publishing
Bryna Kranzler is a graduate of Barnard College where she studied playwriting, and received the Helen Prince Memorial Prize for Dramatic Composition. Her first play was a finalist for the Eugene O’Neill Memorial Theater Competition, and was scheduled for production twice: the first time, the theater owner died, and the season was shut down; the second time, the director committed suicide. For the benefit of the arts community, she got out of playwriting and earned an MBA from Yale University to make up for her misspent youth. She spent 15 years in marketing for health-care, high tech and consumer products companies before returning to writing.
Her first book, The Accidental Anarchist, is the winner of multiple awards, including the Sharp Writ Book Award for General Non-Fiction, the Readers Favorite Award for Historical/Cultural Non-Fiction, the International Book Award, and National Indie Excellence Award for a Historical Biography, and the “USA Best Books” Award for a Historical Biography. 9 Critical Steps for Successful Self-Publishing: Get it Right the First Time is her second book.