The invasion had ended long ago. The remnants of humanity survived as best they could on reservations or in tiny communities out of sight of the masters of the planet. Most had never known a world not dominated by the Shylmahn, content now to live out their lives in the shadows.
Some were not content.
The Britton Family, legends from an all-but-forgotten war long since lost, fading into the obscurity of a human history soon to vanish, they now fought a war that no one knew was being waged.
Book Two of the Shylmahn Trilogy.
Praise for book one, The Shylmahn Migration:
“Intelligent science fiction”
William C. Brown, Ph.D.
Author of ‘The Evolutionary Science of Extraterrestrial Life’
“Outstanding writing in a fine story”
“Very well designed and very well executed”
David L. Powell, Ph.D.
English and American Literature
- : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007QD9IF2
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/?ean=2940044513853
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-occupation/id646021643
- : http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-Occupation/book-ptl58Cy3GEidHPYILUBO2A/page1.html?s=XzSKbuIwdEGRa7D06e62lQ&r=2
- : https://www.scribd.com/book/195088826/The-Occupation