The CIA think she is a Jihadist sympathiser.
The Jihadists think she is a CIA informant.
A professional assassin thinks she is responsible for the murder of her CIA lover.
They all want feisty British journalist Fleur Nichols dead.
If that wasn’t enough her partner has been killed by a suicide bomber in Pakistan and the whistleblowing documentary they were working on has been suppressed by the government.
Now it seems that Wenna Cavendish, deputy head of MI5 and once her friend has turned against her.
But the biggest threat of all is the deadly virus that has been loosed on the world, leading to the closure of international borders and the imposition of Martial Law.
As the death toll rises and the killers close in, Fleur discovers she is pregnant. The seemingly impossible fight is on to protect herself and her unborn child from her adversaries and to preserve the kind of democratic society she has always fought for.
A gripping, fast moving thriller set in an ominously believable near future.
- : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015BXFYA6
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-ladies-game-peter-hill/1123690463?ean=2940153395609
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1137844895
- : https://store.kobobooks.com/en-ca/ebook/the-ladies-game
- : https://www.scribd.com/book/319302719/The-Ladies-Game-Evolution-s-Path-2
- : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26849777-the-ladies-game?ac=1&from_search=true