West Barrington, a musician from 1926 Harlem, seems to have everything going for him. A job at the most popular nightclub in Harlem, a music career that is taking off, and a girlfriend, Lanna Gold, who’s the lead singer of the group Crystal Dream. But when West awakens after falling asleep on the eve of 1927, he realizes that he has been thrown into a world far beyond 1927 after he discovers that he has awakened in 2016 Harlem.
Filled with suspense, you with find The Harlem Renaissance Time Traveler’s Diary hard to stop reading as you follow West into the future as he discovers why he has been given a second chance to go back and change the past.
This compelling story about a man’s journey into the future will keep you on the edge of your seat. The Harlem Renaissance Time Traveler’s Diary is a story that will stay with you far beyond the last page.
- : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DDIUUW8
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-harlem-renaissance-time-travelers-diary-lashonda-beauregard/1123587530?ean=9783739644134
- : https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Lashonda_Beauregard_The_Harlem_Renaissance_Time_Tr?id=BHfQCwAAQBAJ
- : https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/the-harlem-renaissance-time-traveler-s-diary
- : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29751757-the-harlem-renaissance-time-traveler-s-diary