From a young age, Londres Leon feels different from the other boys. He plays with the wrong toys, finds the wrong things appealing, and disappoints his father, a brain injury survivor with a bad temper.
The Leons live in a small community and as Londres grows up, he finds it difficult to fit into the mold small-town society has placed him into. He disappoints his family and friends on a regular basis and his father’s outbursts ensure he never forgets exactly how different he is.
Londres is confused about his identity until he meets a new friend and figures out the truth about who he really is. As life begins to spin out of control, Londres nearly dies at the hands of Dr. Taylor, the director of a treatment camp for teenagers, before Londres and another camp prisoner make a narrow escape together.
Adulthood becomes easier for Londres, but the surprise ending of this story will leave you speechless.
The story of Londres Leon is more than a coming of age story. It’s more than an adventure. It’s more than you can ever imagine.
The debut novel from Rutherford Rankin tells a story of struggle, heartache, and tragedy with a surprise ending you have to read to believe.
- : https://www.amazon.com/Fighting-Against-Gravity-Rutherford-Rankin-ebook/dp/B01GY0FJ6O
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fighting-against-gravity-rutherford-rankin/1123908801?ean=9780692733981
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/fighting-against-gravity/id1123403289?mt=11
- : https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/fighting-against-gravity
- : https://www.scribd.com/book/315467583/Fighting-Against-Gravity
- : http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Fighting-Against-Gravity/Rutherford-Rankin/9780692733981?id=6668961233230