Reynard Ashwin could not ask for a better life with his loving wife, a baby son, and his own tailors shop. When the seductions of a demon came to him, only asking for a simple commitment in return, he did not know what to think. It promised a new life, vision, strength and, most importantly, not succumbing to an untimely death that so many around him had met, how could he ultimately refuse? Making the commitment, he received a hunger burning within him. Now the only thing Reynard dreams of is being with his family and being rid of the hunger. However, during his journey through eternity, the only thing he has is hunger.
- : http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Charles-W-Jones-ebook/dp/B00OCO59QU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1412952967&sr=1-1&keywords=hunger+charles+w+jones
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hunger-jason-h-jones/1014774452?ean=2940046124873
- : https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Charles_W_Jones_Hunger?id=2zivBAAAQBAJ
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/hunger/id912521824?mt=11
- : http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/hunger-78
- : http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Hunger/Charles-W-Jones/9781500954178?id=6372418261668