P.S. 19 is out of control! It’s heading for disaster. The students are completely running wild! They’d rather play tricks on their teachers than pay attention and learn. They dumped brown shoe polish in the teachers’ lounge coffeemaker and made everyone sick. They glued one poor teacher to a chair as a joke, and now she can’t get unstuck without losing her skirt. Their food fight in the cafeteria covered the ceiling with icky, dripping goo. It’s a mess, but they don’t care. They don’t have to clean it up! They’ve trashed the library, flooded the hallways, and even blown up the music room piano. Their pranks and mayhem are destroying the school. The teachers and staff don’t know what to do. Desperate, they call Witchery and Spells Educational Services for help. For a small fee, they’ll come to the school and fix the problem. But can a visit from their very strict, very scary substitute teachers and hall monitors really make the children change their ways?
- : https://www.amazon.com/Ghoul-School-Mary-Vigliante-Szydlowski-ebook/dp/B07695MGZ7/ref
- : https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ghoul-school-mary-vigliante-szydlowski/1127222816?ean=2940162049913
- : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ghoul-school/id1394317901?mt=11
- : https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/ghoul-school-1
- : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36402451-ghoul-school
- : https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/835752