“Players. Welcome to the apocalypse…”
Kelly Lawrence is a grieving widow. Jack Minnow is a website designer. Reis Anderson is the son of a senator. Each of these players has their own reasons for signing up to The Apocalypse Games, a state of the art virtual game designed to entertain doomsday preppers, gamers, and cosplayers. Altogether, over 100 people enter NASA designed simulation pods and hook up to the mainframe computer with one goal: survive 24 hours of an apocalypse. Instead of game over at the end, they’re plugged straight into a new game. Then another. It’s clear the computer has malfunctioned. What’s not clear is why. With no communication to or from the outside operators, they can only fight endless battles and hope they’re rescued before it’s too late. While they can’t die inside the game, they can die if the pods break down while they’re still hooked up. This game of survival just got real.
- : https://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Apocalypse-Pandora-D-Richardson-ebook/dp/B01N01QFTQ/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
- : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1125098604?ean=2940153837475
- : https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/welcome-to-apocalypse-pandora/id1173698124?mt=11
- : https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/welcome-to-the-apocalypse-pandora
- : https://www.createspace.com/6647372
- : https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/679653