I am a minister’s wife and former missionary with a passion for spy thrillers. I began writing the Titus Ray Thrillers when my husband became an emeritus pastor. I write from an undisclosed location, trying to avoid the torture of mundane housework, grocery shopping and golf stories. I do occasionally come out of hiding to spend time with my two grandsons or to enjoy a Starbucks caramel macchiato.
- : As far back as I can remember, I've enjoyed reading the mystery/suspense/thriller fiction genre. When I was only eleven years old, I asked permission from my father to read some of the adult books he was bringing home from the library each week. After reading a couple of them, I was hooked on spy fiction for life! However, I didn't write my own novel in this genre until after I'd been a freelance writer for several years.
- : Two Days in Caracas is Book 2 in the Titus Ray Thriller Series. In Book 1, Titus Ray has recently become a follower of Christ, and, while trying to figure out how to apply Christian principles while living a life of deceit and subterfuge, he learns he's been targeted by an assassin from a previous mission. In Book 2, he continues the hunt for the assassin, Ahmed Al-Amin.
- : Book 3 in the Titus Ray Thriller Series is Three Weeks in Washington, and I'm working on the plot lines of that novel right now. It will be a continuation of the story of the discoveries Titus made while in Caracas, Venezuela from Book 2, and it will also continue to explore the relationship between Titus and the detective from Norman, Oklahoma.
- : During the spring and summer months, I love to work in my flower garden and spend time with my two grandsons, and, in the fall, I watch a lot of football. At any time, I enjoy playing a word game on my iPad called Words with Friends. Perhaps, not surprisingly, I incorporated the game as a device in One Night in Tehran. I'm also involved in many activities in my local church.
- : My writing style has been greatly influenced by the writing styles of Adam Hall, Daniel Silva, Nelson DeMille, Joel Rosenberg, Vince Flynn, Michael Connelly, Lee Child, and John Sandford. However, my life has been influenced the most by the Bible. I read it through every year, and I've done this for the past forty years.
- : The greatest joy is finding out one of my books caused a reader to start giving serious consideration to reading the Bible or praying or simply examining his or her own faith.
- : You can find me online in these locations: Personal Website: http://www.luanaehrlich.com Titus Ray Website: http://www.titusraythrillers.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuanaEhrlichAuthor Amazon: http://amazon.com/author/luanaehrlich Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/LuanaEhrlich YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=558MD5S-dsg Blog: http://www.hisglorymyjoy.wordpress.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/luanasbooks Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/117406243187132893304/posts Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/Luanasbooks/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/luana-ehrlich/b3/391/8a5