I like to read and write inspirational things. I enjoy cooking, traveling, photography and books.
I have written and self-published several books so far, and I have just begun!
I live in the Midwest with my husband, cat and dog.
- : What motivated me to become an author was a desire to share and encourage others through beautiful words like I have been.
- : Yes, I still have it! It is a mystery called The Hidden Castle and is influenced by my early love of mystery/suspense books like Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys.
- : My latest book is an expose/brief memoir about my life with Turner Syndrome. It is personal and yet I hope it serves as inspiration to many.
- : I started writing at age eight or nine.
- : I usually write in the morning.
- : I am working on a poetry book.
- : In the past I have taught preschool in a public school system.
- : For me the greatest joy is expressing a deeply felt emotion, finding the right words.
- : You can find my books at http://www.kimberlyduboise.com
- : I am a person who loves the spiritual side of life and poetry. I write to inspire and encourage. I believe in the power of words!