Andria is married and a stay at home mother with two crazy little girls and two psychotic cats. She doesn’t go anywhere without her precious iPhone and a purse full of animal crackers. She used to be completely obsessed with the Backstreet Boys, but now is only mildly obsessed (still goes to every concert when they are in town). She loves cartoons and Disney movies, and can probably recite every line from Dumb and Dumber. Humor is a must in her life; otherwise, it would be completely boring. Pepsi is her weakness, along with anything chocolate. She can’t sing to save her life, but she pretends she can when she is alone in her car with the music blasting so that she can’t hear herself.
She loves to read Romance. Paranormal, Scottish, Military, Police, Firefighters, Athletes, Cowboys and M/M are her favorite. She is not so much a fan of YA, though. If you haven’t been able to tell from reading her books, she likes – whether she is reading them or writing them – lots of hot steamy sex.
Andria loves her fans and is always willing to chat. She works hard on her books, does not get offended easily, and has a pretty thick skin when it comes to negativity toward her work. She welcomes constructive criticism because she feels that is how one betters themselves, by taking that constructive criticism and using it.
- : I started out writing fan fictions about me and...The Backstreet Boys, lol. I had a Xerox box filled to the top with copybooks that I had written stories in.
- : I first started when I was in 8th grade, I think it was.
- : I grew up in Philadelphia, PA. I don't think it really influences my writing at all, lol.
- : Any time that's convenient.
- : Reading, spending time with my family, catching up on shows that I DVR.
- : If I have an idea that won't leave me alone, I pretty much just start writing. I don't really outline, but I will jot down notes about things that I want to happen somewhere in the book. I usually have an idea about where I want the book to go, but usually my characters are the ones who dictate what happens in the story.
- : I LOVE the Cut & Run Series by Abigail Roux. It's a M/M romance and I absolutely love the characters, every single one of them. Abi is a fantastic author. She makes her characters so real. I definitely aspire to write as great of characters as she does!
- : I'm a stay at home mom right now, as well as being an author. My previous jobs include a cashier, dental assistant and ballroom dance teacher.
- : Kindle paper-white
- : I do my own covers. I like them to be sexy and eye-catching.
- : Just let it flow as I previously stated.
- : That so many people actually enjoy what I write.
- : At this time I'm only published on Amazon