For fans of Maze Runner, Divergent and Percy Jackson comes an award-winning story of courage, adventure and survival.
The first wave strikes. The assault on humanity begins.
A mysterious plague destroys crops and leaves swaths of farmland around the world in ruins. Panic and riots break out. Famine and rebellion push nations to the brink of war.
With the memories of their fateful summer suspiciously erased, causing strain in their families and their own friendship, Jag, Tegan, Kody, Aari and Mariah will need to regain what’s lost to battle the forces of darkness advancing across the lands. Can the friends prevail in their mission to end the scourge?
The answer may lie hidden in a relic that’s been missing for over half a century. Now it’s up to the five teenagers to locate it and unravel its secret. With operatives from a powerful order hunting them at every turn, can the group outmaneuver their pursuers and avert calamity?
Over 100,000 downloads and 1.5 million page reads on Kindle Unlimited. Join a rapidly growing fan base who love great adventures and gripping tales!
Worlds Collide . Heroes Arise
“If Daniel Silva and Rick Riordan had a love child, it would be the young S.S.Segran. With the intensity of an adult spy thriller and the relatable characters that teenagers enjoy, Aegis Incursion takes YA Action, Adventure, and Fantasy to a new level.” ~ The OnlineBookClub.org ~
What readers on Amazon are saying about Aegis Incursion:
- “In the best tradition of action-adventure novels written for young adults, the protagonist isn’t a single person: it’s actually five (or more, depending on your point of view) young people, friends who have banded together and been bonded to one another through experiences you’ve only ever imagined sharing with your high school bests. Each of those characters is easy to like, sympathetic, and fascinating, with his or her respective abilities and personality, making for a compelling read from start to finish.” ~ Eleanore T. ~
- “S.S. Segran did it again. Aegis Incursion was really awesome. It made me laugh, cry, and worry. That was in one chapter alone.” ~ Candy Canfora ~
- “I enjoyed reading this book, although technically I listened to it on audible. The imagery was great and it was easy to follow. I did not realize until after I read the book that it was actually a sequel. So this book is a great standalone book or part of the series. The characters were easy to relate to, and the plot of the story kept me interested right up until the very end.” ~ Sophie May ~
- “The adventure, action, mystery and intrigue are absolutely stunning… this series would make an award winning movie saga! ~ Maia Silverdagger ~
- “If I could give this series more than 5 stars I would! Excitement, drama, heartfelt characters and an excellent plot makes these books hard to put down!” ~ Teri Colglazier ~
- “This has it all! Sci-fi, action and adventure. Can’t wait for the sequel. One of the best I have ever read.” ~ Bob Meredith ~
- “Aegis Incursion is a more than worthy read for anyone looking for a story that is unique, creative, and very well-written. You wouldn’t know this was the second book in a series as it stands firm on its own.” ~ J.A. Blum ~